Terms and Conditions
A. Registration Process and Payment Methods
1. Pricing for AWE passes are tiered to provide several discount opportunities for advanced purchase. Payments must be received before the corresponding dates to qualify for discount rates. If payment has not been received by midnight Jakarta Time of the deadline date, registrants will be charged the next tier pricing.
2. Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the registrationform has been cpmleted and the correct payment has been received and processed by AWE.
3. All the AWE ’15 ticket pricing is in US Dollars. The exchange rate will be fixed to the published rate on the AWE website and not subject to change.
4. AWE cannot be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email. Please ensure your spam filters will allow mail from firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Unless otherwise stated and purchased, your conference registration fee DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATION, TRANSPORT, TRAVEL INSURANCE and ADDITIONAL MEAL costs. In cases where registration did not include accommodation, attendees are responsible for making their own arrangements.
6. Payment of on-site registration must be made using cash (Indonesian Rupiah) only.
B. Cancellation Policy
Conference registration is not refundable but transferable. If you wish to substitute a participant, you may make the change by notifying the AWE organizers (email@example.com).
C. Conference program
We aim to keep to the scheduled sessions and activities as much as possible, however due to possible circumstances that may occur outside AWE’s control, the conference program is subject to change.
D. Personal Property
AWE accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property. Travel insurance is highly recommended for those attending the conference.
E. Image Rights Release
By participating in the conference participants agree to the following image rights release rules:
1. The unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, sales through any visual or audio media, publish, live streaming and broadcast video or pictures of the participants or in which the participant may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or transformations in conjunction with participant’s own or a fictitious name, or reproduction hereof in color or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever.
2. Permit the use of any printed material in connection therewith.
3. Participants to relinquish any right that they may have to examine or approve the completed product or products or the advertising copy or printed matter that may be used in conjunction therewith or the use to which it may be applied.
4. Participants agree to release, discharge and agree to save harmless AWE and all persons functioning under their permission or authority, or those for whom they are functioning, from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
By being part of the AWE programs as participants, sponsors or partners, participants will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of AWE organisation and other participants.